Eating Well Guide
Download our simple to follow 4-week Eating Well Guide that can be used to keep track of your eating habits.
Our eating habits are declining as a result of our hectic lifestyles.
Maintaining good health and feeling your best can both be facilitated by eating a healthy, balanced diet. To acquire and maintain a healthy body weight, this involves consuming the appropriate amounts of food and drink, as well as a wide variety of meals in the appropriate quantities.
- Eating the appropriate amount of food for your level of activity
- Consuming a variety of foods to have a balanced diet
- Every day, begin how you want to end. Additionally, research suggests that those who eat breakfast are more likely to maintain a healthy weight since it gives you the nutrients you need and keeps you full and energised throughout the morning.
- Every two to three hours, eat a healthy snack or dinner. Your body will be fuelled and your energy levels will be maintained. Reduce your intake of alcohol, coffee, and unhealthy meals, and stay hydrated.
Eating the appropriate quantity of foods from each food group constitutes a balanced diet.
Each of the five major food categories includes necessary nutrients. Vitamins and minerals are nutrients because they support healthy body function.
Consuming the necessary nutrients from the appropriate dietary groups keeps your body healthy and fit.
These are the top five food groups:
- Starchy meals like bread, pasta, and potatoes include carbs, which are high in energy and nutrients.
- Meat, fish, beans, and eggs all include the nutrient protein, which aids in growth and repair.
- Veggies and fruit
- Milk and dairy-based foods
- Meals that are fatty and sweet