Level 3 Paralegal Qualification
This Level 3 Paralegal qualification and Law Apprenticeship is a nationally recognised qualification for those looking to become a paralegal and those with some paralegal experience who are looking to progress their career in the legal sector. Accredited by Ofqual you’ll receive the highest standard of training that combines the academic and practical skills required to work within the legal sector.
Upon completion of this course candidates will be recognised and registered with the National Association of Licensed Paralegals (NALP). As well as being awarded a Level 3 in Paralegal training (equivalent to A-level in Law).
Watch Our Apprenticeship Information Video To Learn More
- 95% Government Funded
- Become A Qualified Paralegal
- Become A Registered Member of NALP
- Online Paralegal Training
Level 3 Paralegal Apprenticeship Free Live Webinar
At Datalaw we will be hosting our Level 3 Paralegal Apprenticeship free live webinar on Monday 14th August at 1pm where we will discuss the apprenticeships key features, curriculum, eligibility, government funding, and progression towards becoming a qualified paralegal.
Reserve Your Space Today!
- Q&A With Our Apprenticeship Team
- Learn More About Claiming 95% Government Funded Training
- Discussions About Eligibility, Key Information, Curriculum, & More
- Learn About How This Apprenticeship Can Benefit Your Legal Career
Learn More About Our Law Apprenticeships